[Updated : 28 August 2016]
Here is a round up of Annual Tuition Fees of Indian schools in Doha. We hope this would be useful to compare and plan for your children’s admissions. It would come handy for those moving to Qatar to plan their budgets.
|Ideal Indian School||2,772||3,156||3,156||3,408||3,408||3,408||4,164||5,928|
|MES Indian School||2,880||3,312||3,312||3,504||3,504||3,504||4,308||6,060|
|The Scholars International||5,000||5,000||5,250||5,250||5,250||5,250|
|Noble International School||4,048||5,500||6,000||6,000||6,500||8,000||9,000|
|Bhavans Public School Matar||5,415||6,399||6,399||6,399||7,383||6,615||6,615|
|Bhavans Public School, Wakra & Midmac||5,463||6,456||6,456||6,456||7,449||7,518||7,518||8,520|
|Birla Public School||6,060||7,410||7,410||7,410||8,430||8,430||10,620||12,510|
|Olive International School||5,000||8,700||8,700|
|Loyola International School||8,000||9,200||9,200||9,700||9,700|
|DPS Modern Indian School||6,500||9,270||9,270||9,270||10,160||10,160||12,400||13,765|
|Doha Modern Indian School||8,415||10,290||10,290||10,290||11,748||11,748||15,306||16,398|
|Birla Public School (CBSE-i)||11,205||11,805||11,805||11,805||13,305||13,305||16,605||19,605|
|Doha Modern Indian School (CBSE-i)||12,465||12,465||12,465||14,220||14,220||18,525|
|Rajagiri Public School||13,000||15,000||15,000||15,000||15,000|
Please Note :
- These are Annual Tuition Fees for the schools taken from their websites.
- Apart from Tuition Fee, many schools charge an Annual Special Fee about QR 500-1000.
- Transportation Fee for these schools are between QR 2,400-3,600 per year (QR 200-300 per month).
- For easy comparison, this list is sorted from the Lowest to Highest for Class I and above.
- Those marked as CBSE-i refers to the fee for CBSE International curriculum. All others are regular CBSE curriculum.
Feel free to let us know if any school has revised their fee and we shall update it.
Disclaimer : We strive our best to keep this list updated. The fees listed are as per the school websites. NRICafe.com is not liable for any subsequent changes made to the fee structure. All figures are in Qatari Riyals.