The sixth Qatar International Food Festival (QIFF 2015) opens today at the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA) Park, promising five days of scrumptious food and diverse entertainment to suit every one’s taste.
Entry to the venue is free and open to all.
- March 24 : 5:00pm – 10:30pm
- March 25 to 28 : 1:00pm – 10:30pm
Parking arrangements at MIA
Parking will not be available at MIA or MIA Park during the Qatar International Food Festival.
Public parking will be made available in alternate locations. They are :
- Parking C – Old Airport Arrivals Terminal
- Parking B – Doha Club (Near Sharq Village & Spa)
- Parking A at MIA Park is reserved for VIP guests only
Free shuttle buses will carry festival goers from the designated parking areas to the festival grounds.
Attendees can also park nearby at the recently opened Souq Waqif carpark, but this is not a QIFF designated parking area and no shuttles will be available from there to MIA.
To reach Museum of Islamic Art Park during the Qatar International Food Festival, you can take advantage of:
- Free shuttle buses at each parking area
- QAR 35 limousine rides from each parking area
- Two free UBER rides of up to QAR 80 each to/from MIA Park. Promotion valid for new users only, using promo code QIFF2015. Download the UBER app at uber.com/app