Qatar’s favourite radio station OneFM Qatar 89.6 and Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has teamed to celebrate Summer in Qatar & India-Qatar Year of Culture, with Bollywood music extravaganza.
The event is all set to bring rhythm to this year’s Summer in Qatar as residents and visitors will get to enjoy all the colors of Bollywood at Lusail Arena on Friday 21st June 2019.
The 9-hour music festival is part of QNTC’s ongoing efforts to create diverse entertainment choices for the whole family, making Qatar a preferred tourism destination for families. The Bollywood Music Festival will bring 6 big acts, including a surprise guest, and 50 musicians to Lusail Arena for a memorable night.
The star-studded lineup
OneFM Qatar has curated a star-studded lineup for the first ever musical festival in town to pay homage to World Music Day. The lineup is as follows:
23 years in Bollywood PlayBack, Over 200 Songs for Bollywood Movies, More than 20 awards. The most versatile female singing sensation and undoubtedly the Voice that got India grooving, jumping, loving and cherishing.
The Badshah of Bhangra and a hit machine from the very first track. High rated Bhangra Singer whose latest collaboration with Pitbull – Slowly Slowly got the fastest ever 100 million views on youtube.
NEERAJ SHRIDHAR AKA BOMBAY VIKINGS
The legend who ruled Indi Pop and came as a storm in Bollywood Playback and every song he sang from Kya Surat Hai to Wo Chali Wo Chali, from Chod Do Aanchal to Tum hi Ho Bandu. All hitting the charts big time.
From Indian Idol to Bollywood.. The voice India fell in love with. Her debut track “Ram Chahe Leela’ for Ranveer– Deepika starrer Ram Leela created waves.
The Lamberghini Girl who touched 240 million views on the debut and the track is now unanimously the most favorite track of India.
Accompanying them will be world class musicians some of them even listed in Guinness Books of World Records. Bollywood’s top notch award winning Rhytm Arrangers and Masters of Percussion, Coke Studio fames Hanif & Aslam will also be beating their Dhols to add to the festivity.
Moreover, the production line up is supposedly the biggest ever Qatar has seen so far with space allocated for Dance Arena & provision for Elevated Exclusive VIP Area, Fan Pit, Musical Conclave, with lots of surprise appearances to keep the fans anticipating for more.
The 10k capacity Lusail Indoor Arena will be triggered into a festive mode with music taking over as the prime element.
The event is family friendly and kids under 5 years old are free of cost. There are special provisions with wheel chair access in the venue for the specially abled and the elderly or anyone who will be eligible to avail the services.
Tickets are available online at:
Ticket prices are as follows:
- VIP Sky Box (Admit 10) – QR 10,000
- Elevated VVIP – QR 1500
- Level 1 Grand Stand Straight View (Access To Dance Arena) – QR 400
- Level 1 Grand Stand Wing – QR 300
- Level 2 Grand Stand Straight View – QR 200
- Level 2 Grand Stand Wing – QR 150
- Level 3 Grand Stand Straight View – QR 100
- Level 3 Grand Stand Wing – QR 75
- Fan Pit – Standing – QR 500
- Dance Arena – Standing – QR 300
Tickets also available offline at leading retail outlets:
- LuLu Hypermarket – D Ring , Gharaffa , Barwa City , Messila , Al Khor , Ezdan Oasis , B-Ring Road
- Raju Omlet Centre Doha – Near Dar Al Qutb RoundAbout
- Kailash Parbat Doha – Al Ghanim & Dafna
- Doha Rocks Cafe – D Ring Road
- Desi Dhaba – Fereej Bin Mahmoud
- Namma Veedu Vasantabhavan – Barwa Village
- Filli Cafe Qatar – Salwa Road
- 7st Mumbai spices Qatar – Ain Khalid
- Zaitoon Restaurant & Grills – Al Ghanim
- MRA – Markhiya
- Baba Chapatea – Matar Qadeem Road & Al Wakra
- Indian Coffee House-Qatar – Al Doha Al Jadeeda
- Yoko Sizzlers Qatar- Mannai Complex , Salwa Road
- Chaya Kada Qatar – Al Muntazah
- Afghan Brothers Restaurant – Matar Qadeem
- Pistachio’s Restaurant – C Ring Road
- Paris Bakery Qatar – Salwa Road
Fans also get a chance to win Fan Tickets through a TikTok Contest. To enter the contest,
1) Upload a creative video on TikTok
2) Use #slowslyslowlyQatar and tag @oneFMQatar 89.6