Dubai-based Emirates airline is looking for motivated and service-oriented candidates to join its multinational cabin crew team.
According to a press release, the airline will be organising Open Days for cabin crew recruitment in Dubai on 13 and 28 April.
Applicants hoping to give their careers a flying start can walk in with an up-to-date CV in English, and recent photograph. Prior online registration is not required to attend the Open Day.
Below are some of the requirements for cabin crew:
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role
Candidates will need to come prepared to spend the full day at the venue. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of timings for further assessments and interviews.
Candidates can get details on the venue and the timing by visiting Emirates Group Careers website.
Emirates offers candidates an outstanding career opportunity, in-depth training as well as an unmatched cultural exposure working within a truly international team of cabin crew from over 135 nationalities.
Emirates’ Cabin Crew are offered an entire employment package, which includes a variety of benefits such as free high standard shared accommodation in Dubai, free transport to/from work, medical and dental cover as well as exclusive discounts on shopping and leisure activities.
Emirates is also planning to hold Cabin Crew recruitment Open Days at a number of locations across the Middle East, Africa and Europe in April.
Published on 3 April 2018