Indian youth dies in Kuwait after being electrocuted

0
Qatar Airways Offer

A 38-year-old Indian expat in Kuwait died of cardiac arrest after being electrocuted at his workplace, Mathrubhumi has reported.

Biju GeorgeThe deceased has been identified as Biju George hailing from Pathanamthitta in Kerala.

Biju was an employee of Prisma Kuwait Aluminum Company.

According to the report, Biju was electrocuted from a drilling machine and was immediately taken to hospital, but his life could not be saved as a cardiac arrest followed.

Sponsored Links

His wife Tessimol is a nurse in a private clinic. They have two children – 3-year-old Albin and Emilin who was born few months back.

Biju’s family, who was in Kerala on vacation, were about to return in few days.

Published on 9 July 2017

Leave a Reply

65 Shares
Share65
Tweet
WhatsApp