India’s higher education system is undergoing a major overhaul with Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley announcing the launch of National Testing Agency (NTA) in 2017-18. NTA will now be responsible for conducting JEE Main and NEET starting from making schedule of examination to the counselling process.
Through short episodes of calculative discussions, the Union Cabinet under the valuable guidance of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has come with a new mode of examination that is expected to benefit almost 40 lakh aspirants altogether.
Considering that thousands of NRI students from Middle East are appearing for engineering and medical entrance examinations, it is yet to be seen if these changes will bring ease or create chaos amongst NRI students.
What is National Testing Agency
National Testing Agency works as a progressive autonomous body that achieved its glorious registration under the Indian Societies Registration Act, 1860; and brought a new cult in the gesture of conventional entrance exams.
- The NTA would initially conduct those entrance examinations which are currently being conducted by the CBSE. Other examinations will be taken up gradually after NTA is fully geared up.
- JEE examinations will be conducted in online mode twice a year, thereby giving adequate opportunity to candidates to bring out their best.
For complete information regarding JEE Main 2019 Examination as per NTA such as Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Registration Procedure and many more, you may check out JEE Main 2019 (NTA).
Likewise, the collective effort of them gives the actual flexibility to the students who will be getting the question paper set in a more normalized and less clueless critical aura. In addition to that due to the efficacy of the two times exam giving a probability, the burden of the various entrance examination will be reduced to a great extent.
What will be the benefits of NTA for NRI students appearing for JEE 2019?
National Testing Agency has efficiently created a smooth platform for various aspirants of different entrance examinations altogether. Moreover, the birth of NTA has actually disburdened varied entrance examination conducting bodies like CBSE, NEET and UGC by absorbing the entire accountability over its stupendous shoulder.
The National Testing Agency’s indispensability has provided the aspirants new method of attempting the stupendous entrance examinations nationwide.
- With NTA’s well-honed aspirants can now be superficially able to perform in different entrance examinations like JEE twice a year and NEET once in a year.
- National Testing Agency’s commencement will now open giant gates almost to 40 Lakh aspirants of different entrance examinations.
- Almost a changed model of assessment for the questions in the aptitude section, problem-solving skills and many more will come in a more balanced avatar
- Though initially, the National testing agency will engage in conducting entrance examinations for JEE Mains for B.Tech, B.Arch., NEET for medical, besides these NTA will also have hands in UGC NET.
- Just for the sake of relieving the aspirants from the huge pressure of preparation and performance of varied entrance examination, NTA has arranged the online mode of examination simplified into twice a year. Thus now the aspirants can perform their best and can even prepare for their next attempt if they wish for, within a short gap of time from the first to the next attempt.
This will be a great opportunity for NRIs who are preparing for JEE Main 2019 Examination as JEE 2019 will held twice a year and all the students get two chances in order to grab a seat in Top IIT’s and NIT’s of India.
TestprepKart is helping NRI students living in Middle East countries personally by providing JEE Free Preparation portal on which students can prepare for JEE Main 2019 examination for free and increase their chances to get into Top most Institutions of India.
- An uncluttered benefit from the part of the National Testing Agency where this autonomous body even took the cause of the aspirants who are deprived of attaining the crucial assistance for attempting various entrance examinations.
- Likewise, NTA has arranged well synchronized online examination centers even at the rural terrains of the country; so as to cut the stress factor from the aspirants in a fast and progressive manner. Thus with the hands of NTA’s positive moves now an equilibrium will be generated among the aspirants.
Important Dates of JEE 2019 as per NTA
According to the release of the Application forms for the 2019 exams by National Testing Agency, here are some important dates:
JEE Main 2019 Examination (January)
|JEE Main Application form availability||1st September, 2018|
|Correction in JEE Main Application Starts||1st October, 2018|
|Availability of Mock Test||10th September, 2018|
|Last date for JEE Main application submission||30th September, 2018|
|Download JEE Main Admit Card||17th December, 2018|
|JEE Main Exam Dates||6th to 20th January, 2019|
|Announcement of JEE Main Result||31st January, 2019|
JEE Main 2019 Examination (April)
|JEE Main Application form availability||2nd week of February, 2019|
|Correction in JEE Main Application Starts||March, 2019|
|Availability of Mock Test||February, 2019|
|Last date for JEE Main application submission||March, 2019|
|Download JEE Main Admit Card||18th March, 2019|
|JEE Main Exam Dates||7th to 21st April, 2019|
|Announcement of JEE Main Result||30th April, 2019|
The rendition of the National Test Agency will get more shine under the coherent effort of seven acute task force members from IIT background which will be in control of an IIT-Director.
The entire task force will be exclusively stuffed with members from NCERT, UGC, AICTE, CBSE background.
Published on 10 September 2018