This post was originally published on 24 March 2015 and the content may be outdated.
Popular Bollywood playback singer Neeti Mohan will perform Live in Doha on 27th March 2015 at the Doha West End Park Cricket Stadium.
The concert is part of the Gala Nite that follows the Guinness World Record attempt for “The Largest Human Smiley”. The GWR attempt is being organised by Smile Hypermarket, the retail brand launched recently by Grand Mart Group. Concert time : 6 pm to 9 pm.
The concert will be followed by an LED dance performance by the international group – ‘LED IT BURN’
Neeti Mohan, who made her singing debut in Bollywood by singing Ishq Wala Love has many hits to her credit including Jiya Re (Jab Tak Hai Jaan), Kashmir Main (Chennai Express), Tune Maari Entriyaan (Gunday), Bang Bang (Bang Bang) and India Waale (Happy New Year).
Tickets priced at QR 30 are available on Q-Tickets. Tickets include a QR 20* Shopping Voucher and Refreshment.
You can also reserve your seat, pay & collect tickets at the venue and get an entry: http://www.smilewithus.qa/booknow.php
Offline Tickets are available at:
- Grand Mart Stores: Souque Al Deira (66997536), Muaither (44116828), Dakheera Road, Al Khore (44721344/23), Mesaieed (44936506), Al Khor (44121353/5), Doha Jadeed (44365516), Al Hilal (44669752), Logistics Village (44493021), Najma (44214756), New Al Wakrah (44630986)\
- Al Midyaf Bakery: New Wakrah (55962645), Cook’s Restaurant: New Wakrah (33651595)
- The Shopping Voucher is applicable only for apparel products (excluding undergarments & accessories).
- The Voucher should be redeemed within first week of Smile Hypermarket opening.
- The Voucher is non-transferable, can’t be exchanged with cash and valid for one transaction only.